Being Light, Giving Love is a compassionate outreach ministry of Williams Road Free Will Baptist Church and we are strong to serve! God has been moving in our Church for some time now and we people just like to help us reach into the darkness of the world and rescue weary souls. Williams Rd. FWB Church is committed to giving every believer a place of ministry touching hurting souls (I John 3:16-19), teaching Biblical truths from God’s holy and infallible word (Colossians 1:9-10 & II Tim. 3:16), leading and teaching individuals in the ways of pure and undefiled religion (James 1:27), pouring spiritual strength into hearts and minds empowering the believer to live victoriously (Eph. 6:10-11), sending believers into the darkness liberating people with the grace of God (Eph. 3:1-13), empowering believers to fulfill their God given call. (Eph. 4:1-6)
Being Light, Giving Love is for some Church yet for others a Para-church outreach providing them a way to reach people when the Church is not able. We don’t wear any mask in fact you find this work and the people open and transparent. No hidden transactions! Every dollar given is reported and used to touch people with the power of the Gospel. This is not about big buildings, big sound, or big egos it’s about helping people. I invite you to participate with us every Sunday morning at 10:30 am. Come and see what God is doing in our midst.
People and Organizations we have and will support:
- Hope Force International (Andrew and Glenda Bashor) helping people through natural disasters.
- Walt and Karen Troup independent missionaries to the forgotten children of India.
- Turning Point a recovery home for men overcoming addictions.
- Our own food ministry reaching to the poor and needy of South Columbus.
- Rest home visits providing brief interaction with residents and leading them in worship.
- Finding and helping individual families in need (this year we have been blessed to give four thousand dollars to families… Praise God!)
- Providing Community events to provide safe and fun activities for families.